Problems Logging in to e-Connect
Have you entered your NRIC/Passport No and Password correctly?
Do not leave any spaces between the alphabets and numbers.
The Login ID and Password are case-sensitive.
Always use your NRIC no as your Login ID if you are logging in for the first
time with the Password which Great Eastern had sent to you.
Did you try logging in again?
If you have tried unsuccessfully, then your Internet Service Provider (ISP), network or our system
could be facing some slowness or problems. You could try to log in again later.
You may also want to clear your browser cache before trying
to log in again.
Did you request for another e-Connect Password recently?
Whenever a new e-Connect Password is requested, the current password will become invalid.
Are you using the recommended browser and internet speed?
- This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 8.0) or higher
& latest version of Google Chrome.
- If you are using lower version, please upgrade your web browser to a latest
version. You could visit the links below to download latest web browsers :
- For internet explorer (IE) users that using IE version, 8, 9 or 10, you
might need to configure the Internet Option as below:
Do you have access to SSL pages?
(especially for those who log in from the office)
- For your security, e-Connect is SSL secured. Some company networks disallow
their staff to access SSL pages. Depending on your company and browser, you may see a message
(such as “Page cannot be displayed”) or simply a blank screen when you try to access
- In this case, you could ask for help from your company’s system
administrator, or try to log in from home.
Have you changed your password before?
If you cannot remember your password, simply
to request for another one.
Have you recently changed your NRIC?